Le Petit Marche

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Movies on a Snowy Day

There is nothing more fun than hunkering down on a snowy day to watch movies.  With popcorn and hot chocolate and a warm blanket.  We had such a day here yesterday, but not nearly the storm we were informed we were getting.  But still, an excuse (since I did my food/wine shopping after work on Friday in anticipation of the "snowstorm of the  year").  I didn't really watch a movie as I was busy here on the computer with stuff, but I did have a movie on in the background on a cable channel that I had seen before.  A bit sappy I suppose, but "The Wedding Planner" is a fun movie with the lovely Jennifer Lopez and hunky cute Matthew McConaughey and the gorgeous doe-eyed Bridgette Wilson-Sampras.  You guessed that the theme for the scavenger hunters at ESN this past week was movies.  Le Petit Marché doesn't sell movies, but lots of folks do at Ecrater Stores Network, many of them have quite a variety of VHS tapes if you still have a player (I don't!) and others have DVD as well, like this classic film from Siroccos' Curios.  I love Alfred Hitchcock stuff, they are always nailbiters!

                                   Alfred Hitchcock "The Lady Vanishes"  
So head on over and visit us for your movie needs.  Everyone is also preparing for the spring and Easter holiday so you never know what you may find that you just have to have!

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved Alfred. I almost chose this one myself for the blogging theme, so I say great choice and as always, I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Le Petit, Thank you for mentioning my store in your post. I don't have cable here at my north woods cabin but I do have an internet connection. So, I tend to watch movies on Netflix. I watch quite a few movies. Maybe too many.

    ReplyDelete