Le Petit Marche

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dots Can Be So Many Things....

Dots is the ESN scavenger hunters theme this week.  Dots, those 4 little letters can be so many different things to so many different people.  For instance, DOTS stands for the Daytona Orlando Transit Service. Dots.com also is a place to buy affordable women's fashions and accessories.  And let us not forget the Dots candy gumdrops that were a movie theater staple while growing up.  And also the "connect the dots" puzzles that are still quite popular since they've gone high tech since the days of old, where you actually connected the dots with a pencil on paper.  And there's lots of businesses that use the name Dot.  Here in Boulder we have "Dot's Diner", and I've seen there's an on-line cupcake business called (what else?) "Dots Cupcakes".   My grandmother was named Dorothy and she was always called "Dot" or "Dottie", my aunt (her daughter) was also named Dorothy, but we called her Dolly.  I guess if they were both Dot it would be confusing. Anyway, my dots are in the form of this cute Susan Lawrence Cap Sleeve Top so stop on by Le Petit Marché and check out this top and everything else I have for offer in the store.
 

6 comments:

  1. Terrific post on our dots theme. Very creative thinking. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of dotty meanings, but just a cute blouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much enjoyed reading your "Dots" post. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many dots - not enough time! This was a great post! Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Glade to see you have your dots covered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your comments. I did try to get all the "dots covered". :)

    ReplyDelete