Le Petit Marche

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Angels in Church

I'm a little late in my last post for the church theme, but the whole state is on fire here (Colorado) and it's hotter than anything so it was a little hard to concentrate.  But now I'm sitting here in my "climatisation" and have been pondering after reading the other ESN posts about church and what not and I found I do have some angels in my store that go with this theme just fine.  What church doesn't have angels?  They come in all shapes and sizes and both genders and they are prolific on churches everywhere.  Le Petit Marche has 2 lovely angels that are quite statuesque and are playing instruments.  So come visit and take a look at these beautiful angels and visit all the other fine vendors at Ecrater Stores Network.




No comments:

Post a Comment