Le Petit Marche

Monday, June 18, 2012

Places of Worship


The theme for our scavenger hunt this week on ESN is "church or whatever we relate to".    There's tons of places of worship for all the different religions of the world where one can go and replenish their souls and get their spiritual fix.  Churches, synagogues, mosques, temples and cathedrals.  There's even a Biker Church in Texas, that welcomes rough and ready bikers, as long as they have Jesus in their heart!  Many are not only houses of worship but also the religious community center where other activities take place for adults and children alike.  And yet again I have nothing in my store for this theme.  But I checked out Eccentric Thrifter and sure enough she's got some books in the spiritual realm.  I chose:  Where is God When It Hurts  because I liked the title.    Check it out and our other members stores as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment