Le Petit Marche

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Handmade Doll Clothes

There's nothing like handmade doll clothes to express your creativity and love for your craft.   The internet boasts tons of different styles of doll clothes for all kinds of dolls.  Some are simple, some are elaborate, but all are very cute and made with care.  A friend of mine's mom gave me a box full of handmade Barbie and American Girl doll (or like sized dolls) clothes last winter that she made.  I don't have an american girl doll, but I did buy a Barbie and I felt like a little girl again while I was putting all these outfits on her to get photos for the store. It really was a lot of fun!  Alas, the time has come that the woman needs her doll clothes back as she readies herself for an upcoming craft/fair show.  As her current inventory is low she needs what I haven't sold.  So, with that said, if you were thinking of buying any of these adorable handcrafted doll outfits from Le Petit Marche you have until 6:00pm MDT, 6/30/12.   Here's a few outfits for your viewing pleasure.
I think I'll have to play dress up with Barbie this week-end and get that little girl feeling back for a little while again!


No comments:

Post a Comment